Welcome to the Pine Lodge
A cozy mountain resort with breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains. The Pine Lodge is the perfect place to get away from the busyness of life and experience the beauty and serenity of nature in San Isabel.
Located at an Altitude of 8600' in the lush National Forest lands of the Rocky Mountains. Nature, public land and wildlife are abundant
The Pine Lodge is located within a short walk of Lake Isabel and the recreation areas. Also within a short drive of the famous Bishop's Castle.
*** CHECK-IN IS AT THE LODGE ***
Pine Cabin Rental
- Sleeps 6
- King size bed, double bed, double futon
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Full Bathroom with shower only
- Covered porch with Propane grill. Please bring your own propane or you can rent 20lb bottles from us for $10/night.
- Large windows with mountain views
- Large, Spacious Cabin
Looking for something to do around the Pine Lodge? Come down to the office to rent a boat!
- Paddle Boats
- General Store
- Restaurant - Breakfast served ALL DAY!
We would love to host your group!
Here is a list of what we can do for you:
(if it's not on the list and you need it, we can help make it happen)
- Restaurant for Large Parties
- Cabin Rentals from 2 - 6 Guests per cabin
- Help plan groups activities such as white water rafting, horseback riding, boating, fishing or golf, plus more.
- Lake with Trails and Boats to keep you busy!